Tuesday, September 1, 2009

F-A-I-L!

I was suppose to finish this book yesterday and I'm still not even close to finishing it today.. Wow, major fail. Well, I noticed I'm actually busy now.. I still need to tutor with Kyle and Randy but probably later.. Thursday, I'm going to school to register since I missed it. Friday, Kevin is making me be ready by 7AM and taking me to Sunny Hills for the whole school day.. Booo! Probably going to end up going to Ameriage and doing my summer projects I really need to finish. Then Saturday, Bernard is taking me to Beverly Hills for some shopping(: He spoils me but I enjoy it once in a while(: HAHA, and Tuesday I can't do anything but summer projects. 9/9/09 is my special special day. [Get it, it's all 9's and 9 is my lucky number! (: ] And that's our 5 months! Wow, this is the first month that actually went really fast for us! Hehe, anyways, so he's going to take me out. It's the last summer day for me too! Then I start school.. Bummer, I don't know my schedule yet. But I'll see what's up on Thursday. HOPEFULLY WE GOT CLASSES TOGETHER, YEAH(:

Oh, Tumblr is really more updated but I didn't post this up there. Haha.

Today was a bipolar day..

No comments: