School's so gay, I absolutely hate it.. I'm so over school, just let my birthday come, let me visit Washington and Hawaii, and let the summer times roll again.. I miss summer, even when it still feels like summer, 100 degrees for like 3 days now.. It's fall, com'on.. Anyways, I feel like I'm making new friends and loosing my old ones.. Maybe I'm changing? Well, I'm certainly becoming M.I.A. and... Actually, M.I.A. explains it perfectly..
Well, let's talk about this week, I cried a lot because I was overly sensitive, but I think it was an understandable reason why I was crying.. Haha, I finally talked to Kevin too, since we don't talk everyday anymore.. I think I'm going to start texting him if he answers back. Mothah fakah don't answer me on AIM unless I'm desperate like I was the other day he answered.. Haha, maybe it was luck that he was on when I needed him.
Anyways, I made a mistake this week, but I trust those people with my life so I know nothing will be going bad because they really do have my back. Anyways, that day I've been talking about use probably the worst day in a while for me. But the next day, it was a very good day so I guess downs do have their ups. (:
Anyways, today was alright too, just chilled in most of my classes because subs and my T.A. for history is cool and Sarah and I chilled with her while the sub was torturing the freshmens. HAHA, oh yeah, about the freshmens, we kicked them out of sophomore island today. Then after lunch, a stupid freshie boy came up to me and said, "I hate sophomores." And I basically told him he was an idiot since he was gonna be a sophomore sooner than he knows it. And I told Jake and Jake got up in his face, and the freshie got scared and was like, "I WAS KIDDING." HAHA, but Jake knew him, so he wouldn't beat him up anyways. It was pretty good though. Finally, sophomores kicked them out. We suffered a year at freshmen island, now it's their turn.. They're not getting an easy way out. The only freshmen I like is C.J. (girl). Haha, because she's actually cool and doesn't act like a dumb freshmen. Oh, and Tia because she's just cute, period.. HEHE(: Anyways, biology was a complete waste of time because we were just talking about solar panel stuff, but I actually found it really interesting! (:
After 5th, we were all waiting for our rides, and talking and it was so hot.. My brother, Andre, and I had to walk home.. Andre and my brother were talking about whatever.. I don't even know, I was just focusing on how hot it was and how much I was sweating.. Then I called Scott Nakahara to pick us up and we got so lucky he wasn't in school! (: So he's my savior of the day because I was sweating so much.. More than I do in P.E. That's so gross.. But yeah, what a great guy(: Anyways, it was nice seeing him and talking with him again.
Haha, well, when I got home, I took a shower and past out on the couch.. I HATE ZERO PERIOD.. It exhausts me.. OH YEAH, I think I got 100% on my math test today(: Hopefully, I felt really confident about it. Also, I was wearing Eric's "glasses" and everyone thought it was real, but at least I look cute as a nerd(:
I've been webcamming with Kalvin like normal lately, and it feels good except I'm so exhausted when we do, or I'm doing homework.. So it's not as :D as before. But it's better than not webcamming with him! (:
I couldn't try out for basketball either and everyone's like freaking out on me why not.. But I can't even run anymore without my knee killing so I joined dance just to get out of running(: But they haven't changed my schedule yet, so I'm waiting on Ms. G to change it for me.. Haha. I can't wait until I can drive too! (:
I just wrote all of this because I felt the need of updating this blog.
OH YEAH, I feel replaced if you don't follow me on twitter.. ):
But at least I'm starting to LML again(:
P.S. - I'm not bipolar! (:
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment