Okay, first of all, you keep copying my layout and it's not cool. It's annoying me now because it's like the exact same thing and then in a different color.. Oh yeah, like I can't realize it's the same..
Anyways, another annoyance is that school is starting soon.. BOOOOOO! I haven't even finished one of my books or my math packet. Lien needs to tutor me right away. Also, I realized that a lot of my summer plans never happened. I'm thinking about when I am able to drive, my life will be so anti-social and busy, I just don't know how I'll do it.. but I want to be able to do everything that I said I would do when the new year starts. Starting with applying for a job, keeping at least a 4.0 GPA in school for every year, every semester, going to cue, joining PCN for Sunny Hills again, and whatever. I mean, the AP class is the one worrying me the most because I heard there's so much work involved. But then I got to do other things for myself too, you know? I decided I don't want to work on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Fridays, or Saturdays.. HAHA, so basically, that leaves me no days to work. I'd probably only want to work twice a week for two hours each. But I doubt that, probably working way more...
Well, the future scares me because what I have myself planned of is starting to build up. I need to learn to be more organized and well planned so I can't start to get easily stressed again.. I might start to read right now after I eat and then meet up with Kevin and chill for a while. I'm hoping I'll still go to Southcoast tomorrow and Kalvin and Zac show up so I can chill with them. Also, I want to do something on Sunday for the first time with my boyfriend.. He better plan or I'm just going to call it off.. I hate last minute plans. Well, hit me up if you have summer projects because I kind of need help.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment