Yesterday turned out not as bad as I thought. I got a new IPhone case, AGAIN! (: I was driving there and I had to make a U-turn and my mom was freaking out because I drive so fast... HAHA, whatevers. Anyways, then instead of going to Beverly Hills with her, I went to Bernard's house and I made them walk to get my boba! Yummmm! Then Bernard and I got forced to go to this little girl's birthday. We took a picture with Dora the Explorer.. I don't think she liked it. Hahaha! Anyways, we were going to go to the mall but the mall closes at 7 on Saturdays, so we went back to Bernard's house and came home to them watching Chainsaw Masacare and I almost cried from all the blood. Hahaha, then we went to walk around the neighborhood and they left me! So I was scared they were going to scare me, so I was walking the opposite way but Bernard found me. We went back home and Bernard's dad decided we should go to the Dollar Theatre. It ended up being $16 for all 8 of us. HAHA, so cheap! (: We watched Star Trek and my boyfriend is so flippen' lame, he wore a Star Trek shirt... Booo, what a losahh! Oh! There was this fat lady behind us, laughing like crazy! I was laughing at her because she was so weird. After the movies, we went to In-N-Out, and I actually finished like everything, and I usually never finish my meals. Haha, then I got home, took a shower and went to bed.
But now, I'm freaking out because we're going to leave for the mall soon and I can't find the leather bracelet Bernard bought me at Knotts... I don't know where it went. Hopefully Bernard finds it.. Well, at least I got to spend the first minutes of the 4 months with him(:


No comments:
Post a Comment