
Yay, I got that shirt(: Hehe, I can't believe Si6 is almost over! D:
Kuya picked me up and we were waiting for the Cantres, so we went to Jeff's house and watched him play a video game.. Haha, he sucked at killing. Juss keeeding(: Well, anyways, we finally went to Liezel's house and was waiting for Lejay to hurry up and get ready. We finally left and went to Jericho's house which smells like dog pee, seeing Gerrianne, Samantha, and Christine. We were all practicing the dance. Then Lejay, Liezel, Kuya, and I left to go to Jamba Juice. We met everyong back at Team Millennia Dance Studio. CHRISTINE BROUGHT RANDY! I seriously started to tear up when I saw him because I missed him so much, no joke. You can even ask him if I was about to cry. Hehe, well, the dance was actually really fun but I couldn't do it a lot because I was way too sore from Monday's dance and this dance killed it. Oh my gosh, even the warm up was a bitch... I couldn't even do it. FML. Hahah, well, the choreographer was really fun and energetic and it was fun learning from her. After, we went to Molca Salsa and on the way there, Liezel and I got really hyper and was singing and dancing and Jericho was in between us and he started to complain... But he loves us(: Haha, I shared Super Fries with Lejay! Hahaha, it was really weird in the car on the way to my house because Lejay was about to call me "baby." And we all looked at him like, "What the..." He blamed the song.. AHAHA! Well, Friday's plans got cancelled because Phan is gay and doesn't like to hang out with us anymore.. Hehe, just kidding, I love you, Richard! I can't go to the pool party Saturday anymore because I'm going to SouthCoast Plaza with my mom and her friend that I knew since I was little. I might go to Hollywood this Sunday? Haha, try outs for showcase is next weekend... Shoot, so soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment