Friday, April 24, 2009

!&#^@*$*#

Fucking shit man.. I'm done with your bullshit. I swear, just do it one more time and I'll just either tell you off or walk out and be done with you. I only have so much patience with you. I mean, I want to be there for you more than 24/7, but you make it so hard for me to be happy around you and seeing you now. Just fucking stop it. It's not that fucking hard. I know everyone does it... But seriously? You stopped towards everyone else BUT ME?! Out of all the people.. I've been there for you through it all. Yet, you still feel it's fine to treat me the way you do and give me the attitude you give through your actions and tone of voices/words. Well, pretty soon, I'll be done and I won't want to deal with that anymore.. I'm really losing patience with you...

FUCKKKK, plus quarter grades are coming tomorrow.. Fuck a bitch.

PS - Thank you to all the listening ears of my complaining and venting.

1 comment:

liezellybobelly said...

sorry. i see you and treat you like a sister. i've given you sooo much.. you're not the only one i pms too. trust me, ask isiah. i started my period this week. right now is just the worst time for me, because you know what i'm going through.... anyways i dont want to say this over a comment because its fucking lame..

i know you're talking about me. so sorry again.