my freshmen year is almost over. It's already the end of April, and soon to be May, then June and finally, summer. If high school life is suppose to go fast half way through sophmore year, I wonder how much faster it could get... I'm not really scared to grow up, just the thought of me not getting the chance to live life to its fullest one day at a time worries me. I want to enjoy life as it is.
Everything's been going back on track, going to normal, and I'm pretty glad about it. PCN is coming sooner than I thought! NEXT SATURDAY, MAY 9! I'm so excited(: I have a lot of things to look forward to the next few months of my life. PCN night, permit, Hawaii, Washington?, driving, SI6, summer memories(: Bring it on!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and now prommm! (;
Post a Comment