Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time flies,

it really does. I remember when it was the first day of high school, and Czarina came over in the morning so we could go to school together and we were wearing the same exact outfit without planning it. Haha, but now it's April.. Next next week is spring break. That means it's been a year since I've been in Washington. And Easter will be exactly a year since I've seen Joe.. Time really does flies, but life goes by faster. Sometimes, I just want life to take a pause so I can just absorb all that's happened and just have the time to realize some things.. But one thing I've come to realize is that my life is actually pretty boring.. A lot of my friends have been telling me lately that I don't talk at all anymore, but I realized I don't talk a lot because I have nothing to talk about. I'm not going or involved in drama, nothing excitingly new is happening or going to happen for me that I know of. I'm not saying my life is horrible, it's actually feels settled and it's going really good. But maybe it's too settled for my likings.. Hm, oh well, I just hope something fastinating and exciting happens to me, maybe you can spice it up for me(:

Well, today, I went to Mr. Sunny Hills with Bernard. YAY RANDY!(: Hehehehe, he shook his butt like Beyonce up there! HAHAH, well, it was funny. Because of the guy's escort had the weirdest hair.. So Vanessa and I were laughing the whole time she was on stage about it. And since the guy's question before she came up was "if you could be any kind of animal, what would it be and why?" And the guy's answer was, "I'd be a lion... You know why? Because I'm a BEAST!" That should of been the girl with the weird hair's answer for that, HAHAHA! Bernard, I'm not mean, I just thought it was funny. Oh! And I learned the guy's modern piece but I don't even know the girl's piece.. Hahaha, oh well. Well, I'm tired and I just came home, so g'night.

No comments: