really get me tied up. A person can say one thing, but totally mean another. Or sometimes they're yelling at you one moment for the stupid things you do, then congratulates you on your success. Maybe I get parnoid too often. Life's been a drag.. Nothing's there to spice it up for me anymore.. I don't understand why people say high school is the best time of your life, because for me, it's really on stand by or just going down the drains. But at least I'm becoming more of the person I was looking for.. More independent, mature, stronger, and knowing the limitations of things.. Throughout my whole life, I always depended on my best friends to make me smile or my dad to make my tears go away. But being away from my dad for more than an entire year, and haven't been in Washington for such a long time helped me find the more independent part of me. Even when there's bad things happening to me, I can be in a good mood the next moment.
"If life shows you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you got a thousand reasons to smile."
My all time favorite quote from an old friend.
Growing up is just the big part of life. We can't pause it, we can't go back, and sometimes we're too scared to look at the future. People will disappoint you, abandon you, or leave you, but if you found yourself, you don't need anything else to carry you forward.
Just sometimes, I just want a shoulder to cry on and know it'll always be there for me...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment