Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day with Boyfrann and Kuya(:

Well, I didn't get to go to PCN practice today since I had to go work at the nacho stand in the morning until the afternoon. It was actually pretty fun! Mylee met Bernard and Lounard, and then Bernard got funnel cake. So I put them in jail so we could steal it and eat it! :D But I bailed them out, which was used with $1 of Bernard's(: Hehehehe! Then we just went to Yogurtland.. I still like Pinkberry better.. Yogurtland is too sour for me. Then we went to Lounard's aunt's house and played basketball. Lounard's a horse. I was a hors. And Bernard was a ho. HAHA!
"WHERE THE HOES AT?"
"NEXT TO THE WHORE!"

They seriously made my day really stress free and fun. I think the best days are just with them(: Just cruising around, having jam sessions, making Lounard's little brother cry (happy tears), eat a lot, play basketball, do table games that take me ages to do... Hmm, only the end of the day killed it, but I've made up my mind now. I realized I'm an independent girl who doesn't need to depend on other people to keep her life in check... If nothing changes soon, then it's changed for good. But I believe everything happens for a reason, whether you like it or not because God wanted it to happen for your own good.


Well, I'm going to just be up for the night... And no, not to think about stuff. Not tonight(:

No comments: