Tuesday, May 12, 2009
No one can care
as much as Kuya.. He has been the only one to prove to me he's there for me.. Sometimes, I already know he doesn't know what to say, but the way he'll just sit there, listen to me pour out all I got in me, it just makes me feel like he's really there for me. When he does say something, it makes me feel better. He may not know me as well as some other people, but he understands my emotions and thoughts better because he will actually take all the time I would need to explain it to him. He's probably the only person I can go talk to about anything, to cry to, to feel secure he'll always be there for me, love me, and be there to care for me. Not even best friends or "siblings" could measure up to what he has done for me and proved to me that he will be the one there for me. He will always be the one I'll look up to to pick me up when I fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment