Sunday, May 10, 2009

PCN weekend,

PCN WAS SO GOOOOOOD! I'M PROUD OF EVERYONE FOR LAST NIGHT! Oh my goodness, we did so well last night. Ahhh, I miss you guys already! D: Friday, I got no sleep though.. I was living off of a 45 minute nap, I swear.. Then last night, at Ray's house, I totally knocked out, I don't even know who I was by, or what time it was. I just knocked out. Then when Jeff woke me up, I only see Jeff shaking my shoulders, then Lounard and Rey still sleeping on the other couch. Then Jeff had to wake all of us up at 5:30 AM.. I'm like thinking, "where is everyone?" Hahah, oh well.. Lounard and I had to drop off Jeffrey at home before his parents woke up. Then Lounard and I were way too tired, os we went to Top of the World, and fell asleep in his car until 12 PM. So basically, this whole weekend, I've been sleeping in cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGtphxN3grE
Awwww(:

Well, I'm really going to miss PCN practices everyday..
That was my only excuse to be out of the house and to ditch school.

No comments: