that everyone else in the world is having a wonderful time with life right now...
I'm just stressing over about every single little thing. But there's only 20 days left of school, so why should I be stressing? I'm trying to maintain a 4.0 GPA, struggling with what should be the easiest class in school. Also, my permit which I will be taking in exactly a month from today. Also, not knowing where to go after school. Never doing my homework, and stressing about it during other classes. Stressing out is a bust. People who talk to me daily are the ones who make my day, and they probably don't even realize it. The only thing I'm really actually looking forward to is seeing my kuya this weekend and my vacation to Hawaii for two weeks this summer.. Everything else, I'm really stressing over and I haven't been happy for a while.. And I just keep getting quieter. Maybe I'm maturing too fast or I'm just becoming more independent. I'm getting annoyed of every little thing. And it's hard to have me pleased.
I just need a get away because my other one went away..
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment