Friday, May 1, 2009

Quiet,

Hahaha, Kayla brought up my bulletin from last night, I think?

"If you were put in jail, which friend would be in there with you?
Kayla... HAHAHA!"


Hahaha, it's so true. She even said she'd be the reason we're both in there.. What kind of role model is she? haha, I love you, sister!

Well, Yesterday and today, I've been super quiet. Everyone's noticed. I don't know what's wrong, I feel the same, nothing's wrong with me, but I'm just a little quieter than usual. Maybe it's just for now, I'll go back to normal soon enough. Well, anyways, I got asked to Prom two days ago at the guitar concert at Sunny Hills. Hahaha, you guys were good.. Didn't even think it was going to happen. Haha, well, I'm just waiting for Richard to pick me up at home because we had a minimum day. I'm excited for PCN, May 9th(:

No comments: