Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two good days in a row(:

Yesterday, I was just in a happy happy mood. And today, I woke up happy again. But people were kind of ruining my day in 5th and 6th period. Then, a day with Kuya and the boyfriend, and that totally made my day! We went to Wendy's to eat, and then went to Michael's to get string, went back to my house, started our bracelets (of our favorite colors) we call the 3 MUSKETEERS BRACELET... Haha, we're so cool(: Then while I was doing my project for english, they both fell asleep and took an hour nap.. Two boys on a pink bed with pink pillows and pink blankets, so not homo(: Well, I got to finish my other english project, and do a current event. 2 more weeks of school, and it's summahh timeeee(:





OH YEAH, PALM SPRINGS THIS WEEKEND!

SO EXCITEDDD(:

No comments: