Everything but the prom itself was very enjoyable(: I missed everyone I saw, and I'm glad I got the time to just hang out, chill out, and have fun with them(: Probably the most memorable part of prom was the limo ride, hahah(: Aww mann. And when they were taking pictures of Kuya and boyfriend, they were so ffing cute! Hahaha! When I went in the car with them, I forgot how much I've really been missing for the past 2 to 3 weeks.. I really did miss Kuya a lot. We didn't get the pictures from Say Cheese yet. I think we're going to tomorrow, if we don't sleep throughout the whole morning again. Anyways, after prom, we went back to Raymond's house, and watched Prom Night on our prom night... Only Lounard and I were freaking out... HAHAHA! It was funny though(: And then Lounard dropped me home, and I don't know where the ff I put my keys.. Damn it.
Well, today, I went to Riverside with Bernard to his cousin's house and went swimming. It was so cold! But I got really dark..
Here's a few pictures from last night(:





No comments:
Post a Comment