won't go away. It's almost been 2 years and I still can't get over it. The taste won't go away. I check every possible time I can to see if maybe, it went away so I can get over it, but it never does and it never will go away. I think about more than the whole day, everyday and I still got enough in me to smile daily and put on a fake laugh. Gorgeous enough to just try a little piece of, but the worst after taste. I wish I would just go away and leave me alone for once... I know I just have to man up and live with it, but reccently, it's getting harder to ignore and I don't know any person that completely understands me and where I'm coming from. I want you to be gone from my life but at the same time, I still can't get enough of you. This is why I call it "bittersweet." It's amazingly delicious but so dangerously killing to my body. I can't get enough of it but the more I get of it, the more it will posion me... I guess there's no "sweet" taste in it unless you get the "bitter."
Just give me a break from your horrible after taste.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment