Thursday, July 9, 2009

LikeLike Highway

is pronounced Lee-keh-Lee-keh.. Hahaha! I love how Hawaii is like your family where ever you go.. "Everyone you meet in Hawaii is your uncle.. Everyone you meet in Hawaii is your aunt.. It's just the way things are here." Mm, what a great place it is here. I went shopping today again but I went to Forever 21 and manage to spend $100. I love getting a lot of clothes for cheap! It feels great. Hmm, I wonder where my clothes are going when I go back home. Hehehe, I'm still in love with my Burberry jacket! Well, I just ate steak that my daddy cooked for dinner. I love it when he cooks. Tomorrow morning, I might just go to the swimming pool here by myself, try to get more tan, haha, let's see if that' possible. Then we might go pick up a 5 weeks old Maltese puppy so I can play with it for the afternoon! Yay! I hope we do. I reccently wanted to swim with the dolophins but not by myself. Haha, well, Happy 3 months!(:

No comments: