Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Reposted From Tumblr,

I don't know why but you always give me a weird vibe. When I feel nothing is wrong, something just has to be. You changed big time, but I’m too big of a coward to come up to your face and tell you straight up. You use to always say I’m the one changing when I never changed my personality or my look. I’ve acted like this and looked like this for so many years. And you’re telling me I changed when you can’t even see that you’ve changed.. It’s amazing how you think you realize it with other people but you can’t even realize it with yourself.. It’s not everyone else is changing like you always think and say they are, it’s you who’s changing.. No wonder people from the past don’t remember you today because you’re not the same person. You should be happy I still love and care for you, but now I can’t think of you as my best friend anymore. I already tried to be the one to save you from the mess, but you always think you’re more powerful than everyone else.. It’s hard to believe you were the same little child I met to look at you now and think, am I really their friend? It surprises me how you’ve changed and you think you’re the same.. I guess it’s high school, you’re suppose to change some time but maybe, you changed too soon for everyone to keep up with you. You changed your friends, your style, your personality, and your lifestyle. The way you live doesn’t let people like me keep up with you. I hate change, that’s why I can’t stand being around you anymore. You think I don’t care about you anymore, but it’s not that.. It’s because it hurts me too much to realize how much a person I cared about and loved so much change without taking me along their new life. So go on, keep living, forget about the little people that stuck with you through the hardest parts of your life and move on and find “better and greater” people than me. Maybe you were too good for me in the beginning when I thought of you of my own family.. People move on, and I thought you wouldn’t be one of those people who disapear from my life, but you did.. Maybe one day you’ll crawl back to me when you realize who really was there for you, but for now, you’re either growing up too fast or I’m growing up with everyone else. But either way, we’re not involved with eachother’s lifes anymore. Not like we use to.. I just wanted to have a way to vent how I really think of you everytime I talk to you, talk about you, or see you… You’ve changed, you give a lot of people weird vibes one time or another, who knows what happened to you because I know I don’t.. So keep doing what you do because it doesn’t involve me being in your life anymore.

Everything happens for a reason..
And I just happened not to be part of your life anymore.

No comments: