Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mercedes E-Class(:

Yeeeh, I drove my mom's E-class! (: It was a success. I drove to Borders to get my summer project books, FML about that.. Then I drove down to Knotts to eat KBQ with my mom, and I drove back home. And I'm home now, bored out of my mind. I started reading one of the books, but it was way too boring. I'll save it for the plane ride to Hawaii on Monday. Hahaha, at least I have something to pass the time up. I want my boyfraan to come home already.. Goodness, I can't even talk to him on the phone at night, wtfreak.. What am I suppose to do?! So I have to stay up late tonight because Kuya Lou wants to stop by and get Bernard's uke to practice with or whatevs. Man, I miss my orginal hang out group buddies! When I get back from Hawaii and Jesse gets back from whatever, we better be hanging out this whole summer before Bernard goes to college.. Hahaha, well, I'm just trying to occupy my time. I might go for a walk with my dog or something latahh. I'm just hellah bored.. Oh yeah, I'm going to use Tumblr daily now.. So follow me, yeah?

http://www.melanieyoungg.tumblr.com/


Don't hestiate to made a tumblr and follow me(:


No comments: