Friday, July 31, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm

was fun! I went with 12 people and I only knew like 4 of them before? Hahaha, it was so much fun though. It's sad because two of them, the ones I talked to A LOT already went back to Georgia, where they live. Haha, it was fun though! I was waiting by myself for about an hour until they finally showed up. We got in and rode Silver Bullet, my favorite ride, and something else, I dont' even remember. Then Jordan, his brother, and two of their friends came along with us. After Pony Express, my tummy started feeling REALLY weirddddd. And I thought it was just the ride squeezing me into the seat, so we went to Quizno's and Mickey D's and we ate. But I started to feel worse when we ate. I didn't throw up or anything, my stomach just felt like empty with stomach acid in it, it was pretty nasty. Bernard bought me this REALLY cute bracelet. The leather one they custom make for you. I got two flowers and my name on it. And the guy would was carving my name in it was super chill and nice. Oh! And he was really talented too! Well, Jonathan was taking care of me, he bought me Advil and Motrin for my tummy ache. Hehe, he's so sweet(: Well, after, Jordan, his brother, and their friends went home and 9 of us attempted to fit in a car with success. We went to a gas station and there was this ugly girl but all the guys were hollaring at her. Then we were leaving and Jalen yelled, "BYE HOT STUFF!" HAHAHAHA, so funny! Anyways, we went to I think their aunt's house, I don't even know, but had delicious BBQ and whatever else they had.. Jonathan was going crazy with the Lemonade alcohol drink and they were forcing me to drink it all, but I just kept smelling it, HAHA! I'm so lameee(: After, we went to LAX to say our last goodbyes to Jonathan and Christian and their mom and dad. Then Bernard's parents took me home and I got home around 12 or 12:30AM. Knotts was so worth it(:


Melanie and Christian.. I hate that ICEE machine..
After Pony Express, before I started feeling weird.
The whole group at Knotts. White vs. Black!
BBQ after.

Overall, a great time(:

No comments: