Wednesday, July 1, 2009
So Boring,
Bernard is in SF right now, for his uncle's funeral... Jesse left for Dallas today for like two weeks now. Great, I'm ALL ALONE! ): Just kidding, but Jesse thinks this is a practice for us when Bernard goes off to college.. Ff that game. But I don't really care because I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks on Monday! Yay! I'm so excited(: I've been swimming this whole week so far. Well, probably today or tomorrow will be the last time I hang out with my friends before I go to Hawaii since I have to pack this weekend. Bernard is suppose to come over and help me with the packing and make sure I don't over pack it. Hahaha, I'm excited(: Well, I just felt that I had to blog. Well, have a good day(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment