Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boiling Crab Part 1,

Bernard came over yesterday and spent the day at my house with me! (: I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, which is strange for us. Everyone thought he left.. What the, he's been there the whole time! Then we went to watch Harry Potter, which was alright. Then Kuya Lou picked us up at the theatre with Lejay, but he wouldn't let me drive, still! We went to Lejay's house and everyone was there; Hieu, Yen, Nap, Mark, Brandon, Isiah, Louie, Liezel, Christine, and Matt. Wow, did I miss them. But we got a weird vibe from them. They were acting different, maybe because they were eating and calm, who knows.. I could careless because we went to Boiling Crab with no one from Liezel's, but their loss! We had the best time! I was the only girl with 5 boys, Lejay, Bernard, Lounard, Jesse, and Phan! Aww, my boys minus Kevin(: Well, it was fun but I hated peeling the shrimp because I had a cut in my finger and it started to hurt a lot, so Bernard peeled all my shrimp for me.. Yeah yeah, my pile was the smallest... Go figure since I don't eat much and I was the only girl.. But after, we all went to Jesse's house, and hung out and AIMing cough cough. HAHAHA, they were mean people. Good thing none of the stuff got sent. Then we dropped off Bernard then Lejay home. Kuya and I were trying to look for a Bank of America ATM and we finally found one in Albertson's at the center. Then he got a movie from the Red Box or whatever it's called. It was pretty legit. Anyways, we plan to go to Boiling Crab every month and spend $100.99 on our bill and they already charged the tip, wtfreak.. Well, I missed everyone and I was glad I got to see them when I got back. (:

No comments: