Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hawaii Trip 2009,


The view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

The first time I went to the beach, I saw a rainbow on the horizon with a lighthouse and that surfer guy was pretty cute over there.


I drove my dad around the golf course. I got over 30 mosquito bites on my body from that day.

The view from the golf course.

We went to some cultural park and it was incredibly boring.


Sofi, a 5 weeks old Maltese puppy I absolutely loved and baby sat.
Sofi sleeping on the desk after we played around the condo.


My favorite mall of all.

Overall, my trip at Hawaii was like any other vacation, wonderful. I'll be visiting there a lot and next time, my dad said I can bring my cousin which will be fun since I'll be able to drive then. (If she can go, anyways.) Well, I'm finally back home, settled, cleaned up and relaxing. Kuya Lou is stopping by soon just to see me again after all this time.

Mahalo.

No comments: