Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Good Friends

are the one I tell "You're worth all my time..." Each part is for someone that keeps popping up in my head reccently... Maybe one of them is you, you can figure it out.


We seem to always fight, but I always thought we were best friends and I'm glad we figured it out.

People change, but I can't change that. You still are my best friend... To me at least.

You always take care of me and make sure I'm loved and there's no way I could repay you.

You understand me and if you don't agree with me, you still support me.

I might mistreat you and in a way, take advantage, but you're the one I trust the most.

I just miss you, that's all there is to it.

You're my only school friend to me, but you know, I'm glad you're the one I can call a best friend.

I wish you never drifted away from me, like you promised..

I was hoping you'd be someone I call my best friend, but we drifted.



I'm glad for The Good Friends I've been blessed with. No matter if they're here with me now or they were from my past or they'll last until my future. I'm so thankful for them. No matter how much I say I might hate them or never want to be around, I'm still thankful they were part of my life.

No comments: